top of page

The YCAO is an independent body of the Legislative Assembly and cannot act as a legal representative or provide legal advice.

Learn more about the different legal resources available to you: 

legal aid

Legal Aid can offer assistance:

With adult/youth criminal matters - when an individual has been charged with a criminal offence and is in need of a lawyer;

With family law matters such as custody, access, and maintenance;

With child protection matters.

Mediation aims to resolve conflicts and disagreements while keeping with the best interests of the child.


Mediators can help parents make joint decisions about parenting arrangements and responsibilities, financial matters like child and spousal support, dividing property, and other matters.

The Yukon Family Mediation Service can be accessed through FLIC (above)

Mediation Yukon - Pat Bragg

(867) 332-0251

Legal Assistance

bottom of page